MULTI-PROPERTY FOOD & BEVERAGE MANAGER (Czech/Slovak speaking)
Resort destination in Central Europe with hotels of different categories from 2 up to 5-star
Central European resort destination, green and peaceful, ideal for a Czech or Slovak speaking hospitality professional now working for an international branded hotel who seeks to settle with family while growing a career successfully and long-term with an established regional hotel operator with hotels spread over Central Europe.
- Central European resort destination, green and peaceful (safe), ample recreational opportunities, good infrastructure, quality schooling and medical, plenty of shopping, and within driving distance to gateway cities and international airports.
About the Company
- An established regional hotel operator with hotels spread over Central Europe (further information is disclosed only to shortlisted candidates).
Wanted - unique and service-driven hoteliers
- You are an hotelier driven by curiosity for the unexplored while guided by non-compromised principles when it comes to humane norms and values.
- You feel at your best with traditional hotels, were personalised and old-school service provided by authentic staff comes first.
- You do not only have front-of-house experience but also in the kitchen – you are a full-fledged and hands-on F&B professional who knows all the basics of hotel and restaurant operations (incl. HACCP and cost-controlling) while fully aware of KPI’s down to G.O.P.
- You have minimum five years of experience in the advertised role at property level; having previously worked in Central Europe is a big plus.
- You have excellent knowledge of Czech and/or Slovak, and German and English.
- You are hardworking and dedicated, flexible attitude, understand that personally following up on issues is an imperative factor for success in the workplace, meticulous and precise, and charming & personable with excellent people & communication skills.
The Multi-Property Food & Beverage Manager is accountable for ensuring that all service operations are performed by the resort standards of excellence and with maximum attention to respecting costs and equipment while maintaining a positive atmosphere amongst his team.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Manage all F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards.
- Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service.
- Design exceptional menus, purchase goods and continuously make necessary improvements.
- Identify customers’ needs and respond proactively to all their concerns.
- Lead F&B team by attracting, recruiting, training and appraising talented personnel.
- Establish targets, KPI’s, schedules, policies and procedures.
- Provide a two-way communication and nurture an ownership environment with emphasis on motivation and teamwork.
- Comply with all health and safety regulations.
- Report on management regarding sales results and productivity.
Rewarding Experience & Compensation
- Opportunity for balanced personal and career growth, with an established regional hotel operator with hotels spread over Central Europe.
- Excellent local package including a competitive local salary, and when required also sponsored accommodation, and full-board.
- Please click on the below link and follow the instructions how to apply.
- Your career details will be automatically saved in our database when registering or applying.
- We will send you an automatic acknowledgement of receipt.
- Once shortlisted, we will invite you to complete an assessment interview.
- Should you not hear from us within the next 14 days we regret that your application has been unsuccessful.
- Please be assured of our commitment to confidentiality, and considering your application with the same care and attention you have put into.
About Hotel Talent Search
- Our niche is to recruit professional European hoteliers who have the DNA, mindset, and maturity to fit independent or franchised hotels and restaurants only.
- Hotel Talent Search is 100% free of charge to Candidates, while the privacy of your data is assured.
- You will never be presented to a possible employer without your prior consent; nor are your references checked before you agree to this.
- Our service is personalised, differentiates itself from mass job-boards, and is, in essence, a referral service which works on the basis of common trust, respect and professionalism.
Please visit the website for full details: www.hoteltalentsearch.com